City of London, London
£45000 - £50000 per annum
8 months ago
Legal Operations Manager
This is an excellent opportunity for a Legal Operations Manager to work within a highly regarded, and important in-house legal team. Based in London, the Legal Operations Manager will be offered a full-time maternity cover role of up to 12 months.
Key duties of the Legal Operations Manager will include:
- Undertaking legal business operational services, working with and reporting to a group of General Counsel within this head office function.
The organisation is looking to hire a Legal Ops Manager who demonstrates:
- Experience of working within a legal team in an ebilling role.
- Excellent legal support experience.
- Excellent communication skills and a self-starter who enjoys working in a dynamic and fast paced environment.
- Excellent PowerPoint, Excel pivot tables, Dashboards and other Microsoft office 365 experience.
- Availability on very short notice.
Salary & Benefits
You will be rewarded with an excellent salary of £45,000 - £50,000 per annum and very good benefits, including good holidays and pension. Flexible working/flexibility will be offered with this role.
If you would like to find out more about this fantastic Legal Operations Manager role, please apply today.
Sellick Partnership is a market-leading professional services recruitment specialist operating across the UK. We are proud to be an equal opportunities employer and encourage applications from candidates of all backgrounds and circumstances, including minorities and those with disabilities. Please note our advertisements use years' experience and salary levels purely as a guide. We are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role. If you do not hear from us within 48 hours please assume that your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion. For information on how your personal details may be used by Sellick Partnership, please review our data processing notice which can be found in the footer on our website.