West Yorkshire, England
£27741 - £29577 per annum
2 months ago
Sellick Partnership are delighted to be recruiting for a Legal Practice Office/Manager for a local authority in Yorkshire on a permanent basis. This is a fantastic opportunity to join a friendly local authority team!
The Legal Practice Officer / Manager role is ideal for someone with previous experience of working within a legal team as a paralegal or senior administrative staff. The successful candidate will be taking on matters such as:
- Develop, manage and maintain the Legal Service case management system
- Develop staff to ensure the smooth running of the business support function
- Ensuring compliance with the SRA
- Responsible for the processing of accounts for expenditure for the legal services
- Attending regular WYLaw Practice Manager meetings
- Maintain legal law library
- Maintain legal services budgets and records
- Supporting legal fee earners and team leaders on specific tasks and projects
- Dealing with sensitive personal data
The role is offered on a permanent, full time basis with flexibility to work in the office and at home.
If you believe you have the necessary skills and experience for this role, please apply now, or contact Sara Robinson at Sellick Partnership on 0161 834 1642 or email email@example.com.
Sellick Partnership is a market-leading professional services recruitment specialist operating across the UK. Over the years we have built up an enviable relationship with employers and our expert team of consultants boast up-to-date market knowledge and a strong reputation making Sellick Partnership best placed to help you. Please note our advertisements use years' experience and salary levels purely as a guide. We are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role. If you do not hear from us within 48 hours please assume that your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion. For information on how your personal details may be used by Sellick Partnership, please review our data processing notice which can be found in the footer on our website.