£20000 - £28000 per annum + Additional Benefits
6 months ago
My client, a top tier leading Legal 500 law firm is now looking for an experienced Legal Secretary to join their lovely office in Central Reading. This role will be working in the highly reputable employment department therefore previous employment law experience is desirable but not essential.
The successful candidate will;
- Have an understanding of providing secretarial/admin support to professional staff
- Assist with file opening and client enquiries
- Assist with casework admin such as putting together (ie printing and collating documents for) Tribunal bundles and being able to produce lists of documents
- Bring experience of working in a professional environment, preferably in a law firm
- Possess good literacy skills and an accurate and good typing speed (approximately 60wpm)
- Have a proficient knowledge of MS Word and other Office products
- Be a good team player with willingness to offer support to others and a "can-do" attitude
- Be enthusiastic, flexible and efficient with a helpful and friendly manner for dealing with clients and colleagues
This is a fantastic opportunity to work within a very well-established law firm, known for their quality work and high staff retention rate. Salary is market rate.
To apply, click apply and send a copy of your CV. For more information, please contact Faith Kelly at Sellick Partnership.
If this sounds like this could be you please apply now, or alternatively call Faith Kelly on 0203 741 8189 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Sellick Partnership is a market-leading professional services recruitment specialist operating across the UK. Over the years we have built up an enviable relationship with employers and our expert team of consultants boast up-to-date market knowledge and a strong reputation making Sellick Partnership best placed to help you. Sellick Partnership is proud to be an equal opportunities employer. Please note our advertisements use years' experience and salary levels purely as a guide. We are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role. For information on how your personal details may be used by Sellick Partnership, please review our data processing notice which can be found in the footer on our website.