£16000 - £23000 per annum + Additional benefits
about 1 month ago
** Legal Secretary - Permanent **
My client is a top tier Legal 500 practice with an outstanding reputation across all disciplines. The firm is currently looking to recruit a Legal Secretary on a full time permanent basis. Someone with an interest in private client law would be ideal.
Duties will include;
- Providing secretarial support to numerous solicitors
- File administration and data management
- Typing and creating documents for the fee-earners
- Answering telephone on behalf of the department
- Making contact with clients
- Diary management
My client is keen to hear from those with a can do attitude, a team player and a quick learner. You will be well organised and be able to work independently to ensure that tasks are completed on time and to a high standard.
Please contact Faith Kelly at Sellick Partnership for more details.