South Yorkshire, England
£10 - £12 per hour
9 months ago
Full time, Temporary
We are currently recruiting for a Social housing organisation based in South Yorkshire who are looking for a Lettings Administrator to join their team on a temporary basis.
Duties of the Lettings administrator will include, but is not limited to:
- Carry out sustainability assessments to ensure customers make appropriate and affordable housing decisions based on their personal circumstance and housing needs
- Carry out home visits to housing applicants
- Travel throughout the borough to carry out accompanied and open house property viewings
- Provide applicants with clear advice on the property and area as well as the range of services available
- Carry out the tenancy sign-up with customers, ensuring both landlord and tenant responsibilities are clearly explained and understood
- Assist customers in organising other items such as setting up email, direct debit, tenancy verification photograph etc.
- Ensure that customers are provided with regular information on their application, bids, offers, property viewings and sign-up
The successful candidate will have:
- Experience of working in a front line customer service role
- Experience of performing a role to an agreed set of targets or deadlines
- Experience working as a lettings assistant or officer would be an advantage
If you believe that you are well-suited to the role of Lettings Administrator, please apply. For additional information, please contact Claire Harrison at Sellick Partnership.
Sellick Partnership is a market-leading professional services recruitment specialist operating across the UK. We are proud to be an equal opportunities employer and encourage applications from candidates of all backgrounds and circumstances, including minorities and those with disabilities. Please note our advertisements use years' experience and salary levels purely as a guide. We are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role. If you do not hear from us within 48 hours please assume that your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion. For information on how your personal details may be used by Sellick Partnership, please review our data processing notice which can be found in the footer on our website.