Full time, Permanent
We are currently recruiting for a Social housing organisation based in Chesterfield who are looking for a Lettings Administrator to join their team.
Duties of the Lettings Administrator will include, but is not limited to:
- Responding to and assisting customers with general enquiries regarding social housing lettings and management
- Ensuring housing applications have the correct information to prevent fraud
- Dealing with complex cases regarding social housing lettings and tenancy management
- Assist with a range of processes within Choice Based Lettings providing administrative support to enable efficient delivery of services and meet team objectives
- Assist managers with processes that relate to allocations, tenancy and community support and housing
- Support with the management of complaints and feedback
- Offer support to customers with a range of housing issues which may include domestic violence, substance misuse, mental health and anti-social behaviour
- Provide administrative support to enable an efficient delivery of services
The successful Administrator will have:
- Experience of working in an administrative role, preferably within the housing sector
- Knowledge of social housing management
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office Systems
If you believe that you are well-suited to the role of Lettings Administrator, please apply. For additional information, please contact Josh Meek at Sellick Partnership.
Sellick Partnership is a market-leading professional services recruitment specialist operating across the UK. Over the years we have built up an enviable relationship with employers and our expert team of consultants boast up-to-date market knowledge and a strong reputation making Sellick Partnership best placed to help you. Please note our advertisements use years' experience and salary levels purely as a guide. We are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role. If you do not hear from us within 48 hours please assume that your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion. For information on how your personal details may be used by Sellick Partnership, please review our data processing notice which can be found in the footer on our website.