2 months ago
ASAP - Immediate Start
Lettings Administrator required to join a social housing organisation based in Nottinghamshire. My client is currently recruiting for an organised Lettings Administrator to join their team on a full-time, temporary basis.
As the Lettings Administrator you will be responsible for providing effective and accurate lettings services.
Key responsibilities of the Lettings Administrator:
* Shortlisting using the Choice Based Lettings system
* Undertaking administrative duties in regards to updating spreadsheets, filing and correspondence
* Efficiently advertised properties
* Dealing with the bids in relation to the properties
* Arranging viewings and home visits with customers
* Organising signing of tenancy agreements
* Assessing and processing applications
* Making sign up appointments
* Liaising with potential tenants
Required skills and experience of the Lettings Administrator:
* Previous experience within an lettings role within a social housing environment
* Experience of working within a customer service environment
* Proficient in MS Office, choice based lettings systems and in-house packages
* Strong organisational skills with the ability to prioritise responsibilities
* Excellent written and communication skills
If you believe you have the necessary skills and experience for the Lettings Administrator role, please apply now, or contact Laura Smedley-Williams at Sellick Partnership.
Sellick Partnership is a market-leading professional services recruitment specialist operating across the UK. Over the years we have built up an enviable relationship with employers and our expert team of consultants boast up-to-date market knowledge and a strong reputation making Sellick Partnership best placed to help you. Please note our advertisements use years' experience and salary levels purely as a guide. We are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role. For information on how your personal details may be used by Sellick Partnership, please review our data processing notice https://www.sellickpartnership.co.uk/data-processing-notice.