Durham, County Durham
12 months ago
Temporary, Full Time
Lettings Coordinator required to join a public sector organisation in Durham. My client is looking for an enthusiastic individual who is an experienced Lettings Coordinator to join their team on a 3 month basis.
As the Lettings Coordinator you will be contributing success through the delivery of the empty homes and lettings service.
Key responsibilities of the Lettings Coordinator:
- Dealing with the allocation of Social Housing properties
- Carrying out pre termination inspections, identifying any rechargeable repairs and advise outgoing tenant of any rectification work required
- Ensuring void properties are advertised effectively
- Carrying out accompanied viewings with customers, including multi viewings where appropriate and complete tenancy sign ups with customers
- Ensuring re let times and void rent loss are kept to a minimum
Required skills and experience of the Lettings Coordinator:
- Previous lettings experience
- Enhanced DBS
- A full clean UK Driving License
If you believe you have the necessary skills and experience for the Lettings Coordinator role, please apply now, or contact Lucie Houston at Sellick Partnership.
Disclaimer: Sellick Partnership is a market-leading professional services recruitment specialist operating across the UK. Over the years we have built up an enviable relationship with employers and our expert team of consultants boast up-to-date market knowledge and a strong reputation making Sellick Partnership best placed to help you. Sellick Partnership is proud to be an equal opportunities employer. Please note our advertisements use years' experience and salary levels purely as a guide. We are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role. For information on how your personal details may be used by Sellick Partnership, please review our data processing notice which can be found in the footer on our website.