over 2 years ago
An opportunity has arisen for a Lettings Assistant to work with a reputable oprganiation within the public sector on a permanent basis within the Stockton on Tees area.
Day to day responsibilities include:
- Responsible for managing and letting void properties across an allocated geographical patch
- Acting as the first point of contact to provide housing advice and manage customer service enquiries
- Conducting tenancy sign ups and carrying out property viewings
- Processing termination notices
- Liaising with internal departments and third party agencies
- Monitoring void properties and ensuring minimum re-let targets are met
- Delivering support relating to tenancy sustainment, and affordability
The successful candidate will have previously worked in this capacity within the public sector and hold a UK driving licence.
Apply now for immediate start