Full Time, Temporary- Permanent
Sellick Partnership are working with an organisation based in Heanor who are seeking a Lettings Officer to join their team on a temporary- permanent basis
Responsibilities will include:
- Providing a comprehensive end to end, seamless re-let process for all tenure types
- Assessing applicants' eligibility for re-housing in conjunction with the appropriate Allocations Policy
- Ensuring all Private Sector Lease properties are let in a timely manner, arranging for pre inspections and void repairs
- Ensuring available properties are let within agreed times, minimising void times and maximising rental income
- Managing the movement of keys for all void properties, arranging lock changes when required
- Shortlist and carry out pre- tenancy checks for successful customers
- Preparing the appropriate Tenancy Agreement Licence
Please contact Bethan Hall at Sellick Partnership or apply now for immediate start.
Sellick Partnership is a market-leading professional services recruitment specialist operating across the UK. Over the years we have built up an enviable relationship with employers and our expert team of consultants boast up-to-date market knowledge and a strong reputation making Sellick Partnership best placed to help you. Sellick Partnership is proud to be an equal opportunities employer. Please note our advertisements use years' experience and salary levels purely as a guide. We are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role. For information on how your personal details may be used by Sellick Partnership, please review our data processing notice which can be found in the footer on our website.