South West England, England
£42 - £50 per hour
3 months ago
3 months +
Licensing and Litigation Locum
Sellick Partnership are currently recruiting on behalf of a busy local authority who currently need the support of an experienced licensing and litigation locum lawyer for an initial period of 3 months with the possibility of extension.
Duties will include:
- Acting as lead licensing lawyer on behalf of the authority
- Attending and advising at licensing sub committees
- Providing advice in relation to licensing appeals
- Judicial reviews
- General advice to the planning team
- When required, providing legal advice and support in relation to regulatory matters such as trading standards and on general litigation matters
This role is can be conducted on a fully remote basis.
- Previous relevant experience is essential for this role as the successful candidate will be required to work to a high degree of autonomy
- Qualified Solicitor, barrister or legal executive
- The client is open to both full and part time working
Sellick Partnership is a market-leading professional services recruitment specialist operating across the UK. We are proud to be an equal opportunities employer and encourage applications from candidates of all backgrounds and circumstances, including underrepresented and disadvantaged groups and those with disabilities. Please note our advertisements use years' experience and salary levels purely as a guide. We are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role. If you do not hear from us within 48 hours please assume that your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion. For information on how your personal details may be used by Sellick Partnership, please review our data processing notice which can be found in the footer on our website.