10 months ago
Consultant/Senior Consultant sought for a Big 4 Consultancy on a permanent basis. Our client is seeking Part, Nearly and Newly Qualified Actuaries to enhance their Actuarial consulting team.
This is a fantastic opportunity for a Part, Nearly or Newly Qualified Actuary with interest in working in a commercial role to join a Big 4 Consultancy.
Responsibilities of the Consultant/Senior Consultant:
- Work on a range of assignments in areas including: IFRS17, M&A, Finance Transformation and Capital Management
- Actively contribute to a range of client projects
- Potential to manage teams of junior colleagues
- Contribute to business development, such as assisting with client proposals
Key Experience of the Consultant/Senior Consultant:
- Experience within Life Insurer/ Re-Insurer
- Part, Nearly or Newly Qualified Actuary making strong progress through Actuarial exams
- Strong communication skills
The recruitment of a strong Consultant/Senior Consultant is of the highest importance to our client who is looking for the successful candidate to start as soon as possible.
Highly competitive package and full study support provided. This role will be based remotely with flexible working options for the foreseeable future.
If you are excited about the prospect of becoming a vital part of this Actuarial consulting team then please apply with your CV below or contact Rebecca Miles at email@example.com
Sellick Partnership is a market-leading professional services recruitment specialist operating across the UK. We are proud to be an equal opportunities employer and encourage applications from candidates of all backgrounds and circumstances, including minorities and those with disabilities. Please note our advertisements use years' experience and salary levels purely as a guide. We are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role. For information on how your personal details may be used by Sellick Partnership, please review our data processing notice which can be found in the footer on our website.