£16 - £25 per hour
over 1 year ago
A Litigation Legal Officer or paralegal is required to join an established and highly reputable Local Authority based in London. My client is looking for an enthusiastic individual who is experienced in litigation, to join their dynamic and growing litigation team on a full-time, locum basis.
As a Litigation Legal Officer, you will be working within the litigation team which is dedicated to its clients and supportive of its team members. You will work within a team managing a varied caseload of civil and criminal litigation matters, including prosecutions and debt recovery work.
Required skills and experience of the Litigation Legal Officer
- At least 1 years litigation experience within a local authority or private practice
- A good working knowledge of prosecutions, drafting of summonses, and ability to review and apply evidence to regulatory provisions is essential
- Knowledge of debt recovery is not essential but the willingness to learn and adapt existing skills to this area of work is desirable
- Ability to work with a relatively high degree of autonomy and take initiative in areas of responsibility
- Ability to think independently, research and apply principles to client matters
- Strong client care skills
- Commercially minded with the ability to give good quality advice in a manner which is easily understood by clients
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a well-established team that prides itself in the first class service it offers its clients. This local authority is happy to accommodate the successful candidate with a level of flexibility with working hours and working from home.
If you believe you have the necessary skills and experience for the Litigation Legal Officer role, please apply now by sending an up to date CV to Kemi Awodiji at email@example.com. We will be reviewing CVs on a weekly basis and shortlisted candidates will be contacted before the closing date.
Disclaimer: Sellick Partnership is a market-leading professional services recruitment specialist operating across the UK. Over the years we have built up an enviable relationship with employers and our expert team of consultants boast up-to-date market knowledge and a strong reputation making Sellick Partnership best placed to help you.
Sellick Partnership is proud to be an equal opportunities employer. Please note our advertisements use years' experience and salary levels purely as a guide. We are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role. For information on how your personal details may be used by Sellick Partnership, please review our data processing notice which can be found in the footer on our website.