£30000 - £40000 per annum
about 1 month ago
Public Sector Regulatory Body
A regulatory body in Brighton has an exciting opportunity for two Litigation Paralegals to join their team on a permanent basis.
The successful Litigation paralegal will have the opportunity to work in a fantastic organisation that prides themselves on career development and opportunity.
- You will be responsible for working within a team of paralegals and working to support case workers and lawyers across a range of different areas to include enrolment, pensions, litigation and DPA investigation matters.
- You will be undertaking legal advice and drafting pleadings and documents to support the team and also provide support to the determination panel and tribunals.
- You will assist with redacting documents and undertaking DPA reviews.
- You will be able to assist with progressing cases across the team and investigations.
The successful Litigation paralegal will ideally have worked either in a litigation setting of a legal team within an organisation and understand the litigation principles whether it be within civil, criminal or family law. Candidates that possess experience in pensions is highly desirable but not essential for the role. Our client is looking for someone with strong communication skills, a can do attitude and someone who is looking for a long term career within the organisation which will assist with developing your legal career!
This is an exciting opportunity for a Paralegal who has undertaken their LPC or working towards their CILEX, however the client is open to considering those looking qualify via other means and also law graduates.
As well as a competitive salary on offer, our client can offer the following;
- Civil Service Pension arrangements, which are recognised as some of the best in the pensions world
- discretionary bonus arrangements
- access to performance related pay progression
- 25 days annual leave provision
- flexible working arrangements
- development opportunities
- enhanced parental leave arrangements
- a free employee assistance programme
- an excellent office location in Brighton
If interested in the role and want to know more, please contact Chelsey Newsom at our Manchester office now on 0161 834 1642 or email@example.com, to find out more about this great opportunity.
Sellick Partnership is a market-leading professional services recruitment specialist operating across the UK. We are proud to be an equal opportunities employer and encourage applications from candidates of all backgrounds and circumstances, including underrepresented and disadvantaged groups and those with disabilities. Please note our advertisements use years' experience and salary levels purely as a guide. We are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role.
If you do not hear from us within 48 hours please assume that your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion.
For information on how your personal details may be used by Sellick Partnership, please review our data processing notice which can be found in the footer on our website.