South London, London
Up to £45 per hour
11 months ago
3 Months +
We are seeking a Litigation Team Leader to join a well-respected local authority based in South London on a locum contract.
This local authority are now seeking a career minded solicitor to join them as a Litigation Team Leader to head up the litigation department, with genuine opportunities to put your own stamp on things. This is a position with various elements to it, suited only to all-rounders who are hungry for success.
About the role
- Advising senior officers and conducting political leadership on information governance and public inquiry law and procedure
- Assisting with recruitment, performance monitoring and conducting disciplinary processes
- Conducting High Court Proceedings for breach of confidence
- Leading on procurement for legal support services
- Contract and budget monitoring
- Management of a large team of paralegals, to focus on processing subject to access requests and independent inquiries
The ideal candidate would be a Solicitor who is currently heading up a department and is looking to take the next step in their career and make their mark on a new organisation.
- Flexible working, with up to 2 days working from home
- Newly refurbished offices
- A stone's throw away from great public transport links and restaurants
We encourage interested applicants to apply immediately to be considered for short listing. Alternatively should you require further information or wish to discuss your suitability before applying please contact Alexis Aarons in our Manchester office for a confidential discussion.
Sellick Partnership is a market-leading professional services recruitment specialist operating across the UK. Over the years we have built up an enviable relationship with employers and our expert team of consultants boast up-to-date market knowledge and a strong reputation making Sellick Partnership best placed to help you.
Sellick Partnership is proud to be an equal opportunities employer. Please note our advertisements use years' experience and salary levels purely as a guide. We are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role.
For information on how your personal details may be used by Sellick Partnership, please review our data processing notice which can be found in the footer on our website.