Locum Civil Litigation Solicitor
£35 - £45 per hour
0113 243 9775
Sellick Partnership are currently working with highly reputable law firm in Greater Manchester where an exciting opportunity has arisen for a Civil Litigation Locum to join their team for 12 months.
The successful candidate will have strong general Civil Litigation and disputes experience and ideally be available immediately.
Undertaking general civil litigation duties including:
- Contractual issues
- Company and partnership disputes
- Neighbour and boundary disputes
- Landlord and tenant issues
- Contentious probate including Inheritance Act claims
- Wrongful/unfair/constructive dismissal
- Discrimination cases and for employer
- Provide advice upon Settlement Agreements
- High net worth ancillary relief
- Children matters
- 5 years + PQE within Civil Litigation, being up to date with the relevant law
- Experience of running your own caseload of general Civil Litigation matters
- Have the confidence and ability to work autonomously and make decisions on cases
- Excellent organisation and time management skills
If you wish to apply for this position, or require any more information on the role, please send your CV to Katie Beverley at Sellick or apply within.
Sellick Partnership is a market-leading professional services recruitment specialist operating across the UK. Over the years we have built up an enviable relationship with employers and our expert team of consultants boast up-to-date market knowledge and a strong reputation making Sellick Partnership best placed to help you. Sellick Partnership is proud to be an equal opportunities employer. Please note our advertisements use years' experience and salary levels purely as a guide. We are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role. For information on how your personal details may be used by Sellick Partnership, please review our data processing notice which can be found in the footer on our website.