Locum Commercial Contract Lawyer
£50 - £65 per hour
0161 834 1642
Interim Commercial Contract Lawyer
£50-65 per hour
6 months +
An interesting opportunity has arisen for an Interim Commercial Contracts Lawyer to join an organisation that is committed to delivering large scale projects which is aimed at securing major developments which will be key to offering exciting change for its residents.
Our client is looking at offering projects across;
- Climate change aiming for net zero carbon
- Business and Skills - ensuring that adult learning matches future demand in the community, business, and the economy
- Transport - improving Public transport, Highways and Rail
- Housing - building affordable homes.
You will be required to deliver a high-quality legal service focused on Commercial, Contract and Public Procurement matters as below;
- Managing a caseload of contractual matters including a variety of commercial contracts, funding agreements and other documents. Examples include NDAs, Framework Agreements, Call-Offs, Consultancy Agreements, Services Agreements, MoUs Data Sharing Agreements, Grant Funding Agreements for works or services etc.
- Public Contract Regulations 2015, Concession Contracts Regulations 2016, Subsidy Control Bill, and relevant Government Guidance and be confident working on public procurement matters and advising on procurement routes.
- Assisting with transactions and providing commercial advice to the subsidiaries (Trading Companies
With the opportunity to work this role on a remote working basis, this is an opportunity not to be missed!
If interested in the role and want to know more, please contact Chelsey Newsom at our Manchester office now on 0161 834 1642 or email@example.com, to find out more about this great opportunity.
Sellick Partnership is a market-leading professional services recruitment specialist operating across the UK. We are proud to be an equal opportunities employer and encourage applications from candidates of all backgrounds and circumstances, including underrepresented and disadvantaged groups and those with disabilities. Please note our advertisements use years' experience and salary levels purely as a guide. We are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role.
If you do not hear from us within 48 hours please assume that your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion.
For information on how your personal details may be used by Sellick Partnership, please review our data processing notice which can be found in the footer on our website.