£25 - £30 per annum
about 2 months ago
Sellick Partnership are currently working alongside a well-established, highly reputable law firm based in Berkshire where an opportunity has arisen for a Debt Recovery Solicitor to join their team on an ongoing, locum basis.
Please find below further details of the role below.
ROLE: Lawyer - Debt Recovery
RATE: £25 - £30 per hour
CONTRACT: ASAP start - ongoing
- Provide a comprehensive debt recovery service to the Council handling a wide range of highly complex commercial, contractual, consumer and statutory debt recovery cases with minimal supervision, on behalf of all of the Council's Directorates
- Undertake enforcement proceedings against Judgement Debtors.
- To assist with the development of an electronic case management system and the drafting of debt recovery policies and procedures
- At least 3 years' PQE in Debt Recovery Law
- Someone with strong drafting and advocacy skills is essential
- Strong working understanding of the Civil Procedure rules
If this is an opportunity of interest for you or someone you know, please feel free to reach out to Ella Mason at Sellick Partnership - Ella.email@example.com or apply within.
Sellick Partnership is a market-leading professional services recruitment specialist operating across the UK. We are proud to be an equal opportunities employer and encourage applications from candidates of all backgrounds and circumstances, including underrepresented and disadvantaged groups and those with disabilities. Please note our advertisements use years' experience and salary levels purely as a guide. We are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role. If you do not hear from us within 48 hours please assume that your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion. For information on how your personal details may be used by Sellick Partnership, please review our data processing notice which can be found in the footer on our website.