Up to £250 per hour
about 2 months ago
Legal Information Governance Advisor is required to join a local authority based in the Northern Home Counties for a period of 6 months and the view to extend thereafter.
Due to an increase in workload, our client is looking to take on two experienced candidates that have experience within information governance who are able to undertake the following;
- Process Freedom of Information/EIR and Subject Access/ Rights disclosure requests, within the
- statutory timeframe.
- Provide expert advice regarding the application of exceptions/ exemptions to disclosure and
- coordinate response.
- Appropriately redact information prior to disclosure
- Conduct information request Internal Reviews.
- Support with the maintenance of the Information Asset Register and Retention Schedule
- Assist with the preparation of Data Sharing and Data Handling Agreements
- Assist the Service with tasks associate with information legislation as appropriate.
Due to the urgent nature of the role, the client requires those who are on short notice periods to apply immediately.
We encourage interested applicants to apply immediately to be considered for shortlisting. Alternatively should you require further information or wish to discuss your suitability before applying please contact Chelsey Newsom in our Manchester office for a confidential discussion.
Sellick Partnership is a market-leading professional services recruitment specialist operating across the UK. We are proud to be an equal opportunities employer and encourage applications from candidates of all backgrounds and circumstances, including minorities and those with disabilities. Please note our advertisements use years' experience and salary levels purely as a guide. We are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role. If you do not hear from us within 48 hours please assume that your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion. For information on how your personal details may be used by Sellick Partnership, please review our data processing notice which can be found in the footer on our website.