Locum Legal Officer required to join a Local Authority based in Manchester for an initial 3 month period.
This is a fantastic oppurtunity for a Legal Officer, Lawyer or Paralegal to join a well respected Local Authority and become a part of a firendly team.
The successful Legal Officer / Paralegal will be expected to carry out duties such as:
- Carrying out detailed reviews of documentation disclosed
- Assessing material and drafting schedules and summaries.
- Carrying out redaction of documents and considering proposals on redaction.
- Assisting in drafting submissions
- Gathering and organising information required in preparation for public hearings
- Taking and preparing witness statements and preparing chronologies.
- Preparing and indexing bundles of documents for hearings.
- File closure
- Assisting Counsel at hearings.
- Dealing with disclosure work and public interest immunity matters
We encourage interested applicants to apply immediately to be considered for short listing. Alternatively should you require further information or wish to discuss your suitability before applying please contact Kiran Purewal in our Manchester office for a confidential discussion.
Sellick Partnership is a market leader in legal recruitment, offering temporary, contract and permanent solutions. Over the last decade we have built up an enviable relationship with key employers, and our expert team of consultants boast up to date market knowledge and a strong reputation, making Sellick Partnership best placed to help you.
For the latest industry news, views and jobs follow our LinkedIn page.
Sellick Partnership's new website is now live! Featuring a bold new look and streamlined navigation, you'll also enjoy a more personalised experience. Visit us now …