£10 - £15 per hour
about 1 month ago
Sellick Partnership are working exclusively with a well-established legal firm in Tunbridge Wells, where an excellent opportunity has arisen for a Locum Legal Secretary.
Our client is ideally seeking someone to join their team immediately on an on-going basis.
Your New Role
The successful Legal Secretary will be providing support to a team of corporate commericial legal specialists.
Some key responsibilities include;
- Providing administrative support, filing / scanning documents and file organisations
- Drafting of letters / documents
- Answering client queries, providing them with regular updates and taking messages on behalf of the team
- Diary management / scheduling
- Updating and maintaining office policies and procedures
The ideal Legal Secretary will;
- Have previous experience of carrying out administrative support within a legal environment
- Have previous knowledge of Corporate Commericial work
- Be conscientious, flexible and able to work under pressure when necessary
- Be a driven and enthusiastic individual
- Strong IT skills are essential
For more information, please contact Ella Mason at Sellick Partnership, or apply within.
Sellick Partnership is a market-leading professional services recruitment specialist operating across the UK. We are proud to be an equal opportunities employer and encourage applications from candidates of all backgrounds and circumstances, including minorities and those with disabilities. Please note our advertisements use years' experience and salary levels purely as a guide. We are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role. For information on how your personal details may be used by Sellick Partnership, please review our data processing notice which can be found in the footer on our website