£35 - £45 per hour
about 1 month ago
Sellick Partnership are looking for a Private Client Locum to join an established and highly reputable firm based in the Bournemouth area.
My client is looking for an enthusiastic individual who is an experienced Private Client Locum to join their dynamic and growing Private Client team in one of the UKs leading law firms on a full time basis.
As a Private Client Locum you will be working within a Private Client department which is dedicated to its clients and supportive of its team members.
You will work with a team carrying out varied duties with a caseload that will cover a full and varied range of Private Client matters.
Key responsibilities of the Private Client Locum
- Drafting and executing all types of wills
- Probate matters including administration of complex estates
- Advising clients on tax and lifetime planning
- Creation and administration of trusts
- Drafting and registering Lasting Powers of Attorney and assisting with the registration of
- Enduring Powers of Attorney
Required skills and experience of the Private Client Solicitor
- Proven experience and knowledge in a broad range of Private Client matters.
- Ability to think and work independently, research and apply principles to client matters.
- Strong client care skills whilst being approachable, personable and empathetic.
- Commercially minded with the ability to give good quality advice in a manner which is easily understood by clients.
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a well-established legal practice that prides itself in the first class service it offers its clients.
If you believe you have the necessary skills and experience for this Private Client Locum role, please apply now, or contact Ella Mason at Sellick Partnership.
We will be reviewing CVs on a continuous basis and shortlisted candidates will be contacted before the closing date.
Sellick Partnership is a market-leading professional services recruitment specialist operating across the UK. We are proud to be an equal opportunities employer and encourage applications from candidates of all backgrounds and circumstances, including minorities and those with disabilities. Please note our advertisements use years' experience and salary levels purely as a guide. We are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role. For information on how your personal details may be used by Sellick Partnership, please review our data processing notice which can be found in the footer on our website