East Midlands, England
£45 - £55 per hour + D.O.E
23 days ago
3 Months +
Senior Childcare Lawyer is required to join a local authority due to a busy period within their childcare team for a period of 3 months initially and the view of extension thereafter. Due to the high demand in the market, the client is happy for candidates to undertake the work completely remotely for the duration of the assignment.
Senior Childcare Responsibilities;
- Undertaking a caseload of care proceeding matters at varying complexity depending on experience
- Undertaking PLO matters
- Attending meetings in relation to PLO and cases
- Support the Principal Lawyer with supporting the more junior members of the team
- Excellent support from one on one paralegal support
- Be able to build on management skills with supporting paralegals and junior lawyers
- Opportunity to do your own advocacy at interim and direction hearings
- Permanent opportunities available
You will be joining a friendly team and will also have support from the inhouse advocate in terms of advocacy. If you are available on short notice or immediately available, please get in touch ASAP.
We encourage interested applicants to apply immediately to be considered for short listing. Alternatively should you require further information or wish to discuss your suitability before applying please contact Chelsey Newsom in our Manchester office for a confidential discussion.
Sellick Partnership is a market-leading professional services recruitment specialist operating across the UK. We are proud to be an equal opportunities employer and encourage applications from candidates of all backgrounds and circumstances, including minorities and those with disabilities. Please note our advertisements use years' experience and salary levels purely as a guide. We are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role.
If you do not hear from us within 48 hours please assume that your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion. For information on how your personal details may be used by Sellick Partnership, please review our data processing notice which can be found in the footer on our website.