£350 - £400 per day
5 months ago
Sellick Partnership are currently recruiting for a Finance Manger to join the logistics arm of a nationwide Group on an interim basis. This highly commercial, operational role will work with a number of depot managers across the business and report into a senior member of the Logistics Finance team. This is an exciting opportunity for the right candidate to develop their skills within a dynamic organisation.
The main purpose of the Finance Manager role is to analyse operational metrics in order to understand, improve efficiency and drive financial performance of the Logistics division.
* Produce quarterly forecasts, weekly reports and set the annual budget for sites
* Use complex financial and operational analysis to produce business cases and benefit tracking
* Liaise with senior stakeholders across the business to ensure logistics provider strategy is operating at optimum efficiency, through analysing and implementing all data, management information and metrics
* Ensure effective management of balance sheet controls and cash management of operations across a number of sites
* Ensure projects and company-wide initiatives are fully and accurately costed
The ideal Finance Manager will:
* Be a qualified accountant (ACA/ACCA/CIMA) or equivalent
* Have a background in logistics, manufacturing or retail
* Have strong commercial acumen and the ability to communicate operational strategy
* Be a confident and driven individual with the ability to influence senior stakeholders
If you or anyone you know have the requisite skills or experience for this Finance Manager role, please contact Sam Jeffrey at Sellick Partnership.
Sellick Partnership is a market-leading professional services recruitment specialist operating across the UK. Over the years we have built up an enviable relationship with employers and our expert team of consultants boast up-to-date market knowledge and a strong reputation making Sellick Partnership best placed to help you. Please note our advertisements use years' experience and salary levels purely as a guide. We are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role. If you do not hear from us within 48 hours please assume that your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion. For information on how your personal details may be used by Sellick Partnership, please review our data processing notice which can be found in the footer on our website.