City of London, London
£70000 - £90000 per annum + bonus, pension
8 months ago
Longevity Actuary sought for a global Re-Insurer on a permanent basis. Our client is seeking a Qualified Actuary to enhance their Longevity pricing team.
This is a fantastic opportunity for a Longevity Actuary with experience in pricing or research to join a global Re-Insurer.
Responsibilities of the Longevity Actuary:
- Involvement in all aspects of pricing and managing longevity reinsurance risks
- Support new business execution
- Lead and support research and project work
- Lead the technical development of new products and propositions
- Assist in the development of junior colleagues
Key Experience of the Longevity Actuary:
- Qualified Actuary with experience of longevity pricing or research
- Experience of client management
- Strong communication and stakeholder management skills
The recruitment of a strong Longevity Actuary is of the highest importance to our client who is looking for the successful candidate to start as soon as possible.
Highly competitive package. This role will be based remotely with flexible working options for the foreseeable future.
If you are excited about the prospect of becoming a Longevity Actuary then please apply with your CV below or contact Rebecca Miles.
Sellick Partnership is a market-leading professional services recruitment specialist operating across the UK. We are proud to be an equal opportunities employer and encourage applications from candidates of all backgrounds and circumstances, including minorities and those with disabilities. Please note our advertisements use years' experience and salary levels purely as a guide. We are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role. For information on how your personal details may be used by Sellick Partnership, please review our data processing notice which can be found in the footer on our website.