£65000 - £90000 per annum
3 months ago
Longevity Actuary sought for a global Re-Insurer on a permanent basis. Our client is seeking a Qualified Actuary with proposition development experience to enhance their Longevity team.
This is a fantastic opportunity for a Qualified Actuary with strong commercial experience to join a global Re-Insurer.
Responsibilities of the Longevity Actuary:
- Engage with clients to identify new business opportunities
- Lead longevity proposition and basis development work
- Engage with senior stakeholders across the global group
- Support on new business quotes, executions and existing business initiatives
Key Experience of the Longevity Actuary:
- Experience within Life Insurer/ Re-Insurer or Pensions Consultancy
- Qualified Actuary with experience of commercial roles
- Prior experience in basis setting and proposition development work
- Strong communication and stakeholder management skills
The recruitment of a strong Longevity Actuary is of the highest importance to our client who is looking for the successful candidate to start as soon as possible.
Highly competitive package. This role will be based remotely with flexible working options for the foreseeable future.
If you are excited about the prospect of becoming a vital part of this Longevity team then please apply with your CV below or contact Rebecca Miles at firstname.lastname@example.org
Sellick Partnership is a market-leading professional services recruitment specialist operating across the UK. We are proud to be an equal opportunities employer and encourage applications from candidates of all backgrounds and circumstances, including minorities and those with disabilities. Please note our advertisements use years' experience and salary levels purely as a guide. We are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role. For information on how your personal details may be used by Sellick Partnership, please review our data processing notice which can be found in the footer on our website.