Up to £33500 per annum + + Car Allowance + Free Gym Membership
Full Time, Permanent
Up to £33,500 + Car Allowance
Are you a competent M&E surveyor? Have you dealt with mechanical services and Gas appliance maintenance?
Our client, an public-sector organisation based in Northamptonshire is looking for a Gas Surveyor (M&E Surveyor), to assist in providing and developing the full range of mechanical surveying and contract administration services for the mechanical planned and programmed maintenance for and on behalf of the organisation.
Duties of the M&E Surveyor role will include, but is not limited to:
- Developing the mechanical surveying and contract administration services
- Organising testing of mechanical works
- Deputise for the wider Gas servicing and Electrical team
- Producing reports and documentation for work specifications
- Undertaking property inspections including but not limited to gas compliance and electrical compliance
- Preparing specification of works
- Ensuring up to date records are kept of all gas service works, gas installations and electrical testing surveys
The successful candidate will have:
- Gas AND/OR Electrical qualification
- Experience in Gas and Electrical Servicing/Inspections
- Car allowance
- 25 days annual leave + bank holidays(increasing with service length)
- Eyecare vouchers
- Gym membership
If you believe that you are well-suited to the role of M&E Surveyor, please apply. For additional information, please contact Ebony Simpson for more information
Sellick Partnership is a market-leading professional services recruitment specialist operating across the UK. Over the years we have built up an enviable relationship with employers and our expert team of consultants boast up-to-date market knowledge and a strong reputation making Sellick Partnership best placed to help you. Please note our advertisements use years' experience and salary levels purely as a guide. We are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role. For information on how your personal details may be used by Sellick Partnership, please review our data processing notice https://www.sellickpartnership.co.uk/data-processing-notice.