5 months ago
Repairs and Maintenance Worker
Permanent, Full Time
Sellick Partnership are currently working with a charity in Staffordshire who are seeking an experienced Repairs and Maintenance Worker to join their team on a permanent basis.
The main purpose of the Repairs and Maintenance Worker will be to assist with minor repairs and decorating in a professional and timely manner.
- Conduct minor repairs and maintenance work to the organisations properties
- Assist with furniture delivery and installations of the furniture
- Carry out works in a professional and timely manner
- Complete documentation for works carried out
- Purchase agreed materials for works to be completed
- Ensure works are kept to schedule
The suitable candidate must have:
- A valid driver's license and access to own vehicle
- Must have previous experience of working with offenders/ex-offenders
The successful applicant will possess experience within a similar capacity.
Apply now for immediate start.
Sellick Partnership is a market-leading professional services recruitment specialist operating across the UK. Over the years we have built up an enviable relationship with employers and our expert team of consultants boast up-to-date market knowledge and a strong reputation making Sellick Partnership best placed to help you. Please note our advertisements use years' experience and salary levels purely as a guide. We are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role. For information on how your personal details may be used by Sellick Partnership, please review our data processing notice https://www.sellickpartnership.co.uk/data-processing-notice.