Wakefield, West Yorkshire
£28000 - £35000 per annum
Our team at Sellick Partnership are actively looking for Maintenance Electrician to be based in and around the West Yorkshire area supporting property services.
Naturally, we would require the successful maintenance electrician to support other trade disciplines (e.g. joinery / plumbing).
Position: Maintenance Electrician
Location: West Yorkshire, Wakefield
Job Type: Permanent
Salary: Upto £35,000 (Plus company benefits)
Start Date: Immediate
Sector: Property Services
The maintenance electrician will need to
- Deliver day to day repairs in tenanted houses and voids
- Carry out all aspects of electrical fixes as well as pre-planned upgrades
- Support other trade disciplines (e.g. Joinery / Plumbing)
- Provide effective and a high quality of customer service
The ideal maintenance electrician will need to:
- City and Guilds / NVQ Level 3 Electrical Installations
- 17th/18th Edition
- Full Driving Licence
- Be able to travel in and around west Yorkshire
- Previous experience (3years minimum) in property services
- Electrical Maintenance biased
Should this role spark interest, please apply directly with your CV and you will be contacted within 24hrs.