Middlesbrough, North Yorkshire
£12 - £13 per hour
2 months ago
Middlesbrough/Stockton on Tees
A Grounds Maintenance Operative is required to join a public sector organisation.
Key responsibilities of the Estates Officer:
- Doing walk arounds to ensure there are no issues relating to fire safety, building issues, identifying repairs
- Reporting Antisocial Behaviour and fly tipping
- Make sure bins are accessible and there is enough room in them
- Checking grounds are being maintained
- Doing fire test/fire safety checks
Required skills and experience of the Estates Officer:
- A full UK Driving License
If you believe you have the necessary skills and experience for the role, please apply now, or contact Ellie Parkinson at Sellick Partnership.
Disclaimer: Sellick Partnership is a market-leading professional services recruitment specialist operating across the UK. Over the years we have built up an enviable relationship with employers and our expert team of consultants boast up-to-date market knowledge and a strong reputation making Sellick Partnership best placed to help you. Sellick Partnership is proud to be an equal opportunities employer. Please note our advertisements use years' experience and salary levels purely as a guide. We are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role. For information on how your personal details may be used by Sellick Partnership, please review our data processing notice which can be found in the footer on our website.