5 months ago
ASAP - Immediate Start
Temporary, Full time
Maintenance Surveyor required to work with a Leicestershire based social housing organisation. My client are seeking an experienced Maintenance Surveyor to join their team on a temporary, full time basis for a period of 3 months.
As the Maintenance Surveyor you will be working with the responsive repairs team dealing with both tenanted and void properties. You will perform Maintenance Surveyor duties associated with all service provisions within the team alongside other duties as below:
Responsibilities of the Maintenance Surveyor include:
- Carrying out pre and post inspections on both tenanted and void properties
- Completing stock condition surveys
- Undertaking inspections following requests for repairs and minor adaptations and ensuring these are carried out to a high quality and within time limits
- Assessing whether repairs are required
- Specifying and ordering works through contractors
- Supervising and monitoring progress of works carried out
- Dealing with feedback, including complaints and providing technical guidance where necessary
- Maintaining and updating work tickets and records on the system
Required skills and experience of the Maintenance Surveyor:
- Experience of working as a Maintenance Surveyor; dealing with responsive repairs of both tenanted and void properties
- Experienced in supervising and monitoring works being carried out
- Possess a valid Driving License and have access to vehicle
If you believe you have the necessary skills and experience for the Maintenance Surveyor role, please apply now, or contact Laura Smedley-Williams at Sellick Partnership.
Sellick Partnership is a market-leading professional services recruitment specialist operating across the UK. Over the years we have built up an enviable relationship with employers and our expert team of consultants boast up-to-date market knowledge and a strong reputation making Sellick Partnership best placed to help you. Please note our advertisements use years' experience and salary levels purely as a guide. We are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role. For information on how your personal details may be used by Sellick Partnership, please review our data processing notice https://www.sellickpartnership.co.uk/data-processing-notice.