about 1 year ago
Nottingham and surrounding areas
Full time, Temporary
Our client, an organisation based in Nottingham is looking for a Surveyor on a temporary basis, to conduct work on responsive repairs and maintenance. Due to Covid-19 restrictions, this role is primarily home-based, although there will still be expected travel to and from visits.
Duties of the Maintenance Surveyor role will include, but is not limited to:
- Carrying out property inspections including quality assurance, stock condition, EPCs and other surveys
- Updating asset database with survey and contract outputs, as-built drawings, photographs and certificates
- Contributing to overall health and safety requirements
- Drawing up specifications, repairs orders and contract documents for reactive works. Managing internal and external contractor performance to deliver those works on time,
- Undertaking effective contract administration to include instructions, valuations, certificates, accounts and documentation
The successful candidate will have:
- Qualified training this profession or relevant experience
- Great knowledge of the Social Housing sector
- Able to complete a basic or DBS or hold a current DBS
If you believe that you are well-suited to the role of the Maintenance Surveyor, please apply. For additional information, please contact Ebony Simpson at Sellick Partnership.
Sellick Partnership is a market-leading professional services recruitment specialist operating across the UK. We are proud to be an equal opportunities employer and encourage applications from candidates of all backgrounds and circumstances, including minorities and those with disabilities. Please note our advertisements use years' experience and salary levels purely as a guide. We are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role. If you do not hear from us within 48 hours please assume that your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion. For information on how your personal details may be used by Sellick Partnership, please review our data processing notice which can be found in the footer on our website.