Greater Manchester, England
£34000 - £39500 per annum
10 months ago
Sellick Partnership are recruiting for a Management Accountant to join a non-for-profit organisation based in Manchester on a permanent basis.
The successful Accountant will lead all management accounting activity ensuring that accurate, and technically robust, management accounts are produced in a timely manner. As well as being specifically responsible for the development department, you will monitor and forecast the organisations new build programme and project manage a small team.
Key responsibilities of the Management Accountant;
- All reporting and management accounts for the Development Department
- Preparation of short and medium term development cash flows of capital spend
- Managing the month end close process, ensuring the ledgers are all closed to strict deadlines
- Ensuring all balance sheet reconciliations are completed accurately and in a timely manner, including review and sign off
- Lead a team to charge properties to the loan
- Providing development forecasts for inclusion into the Business Plan
- Reviewing development appraisals and administering the organisations software package
- Support the production of management accounts for the subsidiaries
- Year-end accounts work on Housing Properties and Investment properties including component accounting
For more information on this role please forward your CV to Stephanie ASAP.
Sellick Partnership is a market-leading professional services recruitment specialist operating across the UK. Over the years we have built up an enviable relationship with employers and our expert team of consultants boast up-to-date market knowledge and a strong reputation making Sellick Partnership best placed to help you. Sellick Partnership is proud to be an equal opportunities employer. Please note our advertisements use years' experience and salary levels purely as a guide. We are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role. For information on how your personal details may be used by Sellick Partnership, please review our data processing notice which can be found in the footer on our website.