Wigan, Greater Manchester
£38000 - £42000 per annum + Bonus, Pension
MP - 123_1582048967
about 1 year ago
Would you like to enhance your career working for a £150m Subsidiary of a large FTSE listed, market leading FMCG business that has a global footprint? Are you a Newly Qualified Accountant looking for the next step that will allow you to develop your business partnering skills? If the answer is yes then i would like to hear from you today.
I have an excellent opportunity for a CIMA/ACCA Qualified accountant to join a market leading business as a Senior Finance Analyst in what is a newly created role. Joining the business during an exciting period of growth the successful candidate will support long term profit and margin maximization through the delivery of high quality product costing information. Adopting an inquisitive mindset and working dynamically across Supply Chain the candidate will be expected to calculate product costs in a way that supports true profitability understanding.
- The role is required to operate as an integral member of the Manufacturing team and wider community
- Managing and developing financial KPI reporting to deliver insightful analysis of Manufacturing cost base and variances including overheads, whilst proactively challenging existing cost base in order to pursue financial efficiency
- The role is expected to lead month end, forecast and budget process for manufacturing and group supply chain overheads
- Managing the write off and supplier reclaim processes and reporting for the total business, providing insightful analysis and review forums to reduce financial impacts in this area
- Support the SC Finance Manager in consolidation of Group Reporting packs at period close
- Support SC Finance Manager and Head of Supply Chain Finance to support and assist major project development work within the Supply Chain.
- Co-ordinating financial control framework review for Leigh Manufacturing.
- Support the wider Supply Chain finance team where required in Manufacturing, Capital Investment, Procurement and Commercial reporting
This is an ideal role for a newly qualified management accountant / Analyst that wants to broaden their skills within a business that allows you autonomy and the support to make changes and ultimately improve business performance. You will benefit from the support of a large FTSE parent company and also have career progression opportunities across the group as you develop. They are offering an excellent package up to £42000 plus bonus and pension. 25 days holiday with the option to buy more plus many more.
For more information on this role please forward your CV to Martin ASAP. Sellick Partnership is a market-leading professional services recruitment specialist operating across the UK. Over the years we have built up an enviable relationship with employers and our expert team of consultants boast up-to-date market knowledge and a strong reputation making Sellick Partnership best placed to help you. Sellick Partnership is proud to be an equal opportunities employer. Please note our advertisements use years' experience and salary levels purely as a guide. We are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role. For information on how your personal details may be used by Sellick Partnership, please review our data processing notice which can be found in the footer on our website.