£35000 - £37500 per annum + DOe
7 months ago
Due to an exciting period of change, a well-established business based in Liverpool City Centre is currently looking to appoint a Management Accountant on a 12 month contract join their dynamic finance team.
As Management Accountant, you will support the Finance team and be responsible for:
- Producing and analysing monthly management accounts
- Providing financial support to operational teams through reviewing budgets and offering guidance
- Assisting with the preparation of the Group's financial statements
- Annual budget setting
- Producing performance indicator reports
As Management Accountant you will have the following skill set:
- Current experience working as a Management Accountant
- Strong business partnering skills and the ability to communicate with finance and non-finance members of staff
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- CIMA, ACCA or ACA qualified or equivalent
This is a fantastic opportunity for a Management Accountant to join a company with a fast-paced culture and unrivalled opportunities, including flexible working, 25 days holiday (plus bank holidays) and a great company culture.
If you believe you have the necessary skills and experience for the Management Accountant role, please apply now, or contact Alice Cresswell-Hogg at Sellick Partnership.
Sellick Partnership is a market-leading professional services recruitment specialist operating across the UK. Over the years we have built up an enviable relationship with employers and our expert team of consultants boast up-to-date market knowledge and a strong reputation making Sellick Partnership best placed to help you. Sellick Partnership is proud to be an equal opportunities employer. Please note our advertisements use years' experience and salary levels purely as a guide. We are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role. For information on how your personal details may be used by Sellick Partnership, please review our data processing notice which can be found in the footer on our website.