Stoke on Trent, Staffordshire
£28000 - £35000 per annum + additional benefits
8 months ago
Sellick Partnership are exclusively currently recruiting for an experienced Management Accountant to join a reputable, growing business based in Stoke-on-Trent. The role will provide support to allocated companies by providing all aspects of financial information in order to prepare monthly management accounts.
This opportunity would suit an experienced Management Accountant/Assistant Accountant, who is looking for a challenging yet highly rewarding position, with the opportunity to complete their studies and progress within the company in the future.
The duties of the Management Accountant include:
- Involvement in all aspects of preparation of monthly accounts for individual companies
- Provide a "hands on role" for the accounts function
- Provide commentary on monthly accounts
- Preparation and maintenance of cash flow forecasts
- Preparation of VAT returns
- Balance sheet control accounts and reconciliation
- Management of bank accounts for companies
- Assist with the year-end process and audit/tax
The ideal Management Accountant will have:
- Part CIMA/ACCA/ACA qualified is preferred (fully qualified or wanting to study would be considered)
- Experience within an SME environment or an accountancy practice would be beneficial
- Experience within transactional roles, through to Management Account reporting/commentary
- Proficient in IT, including Excel and Sage Line 50
If you are interested in the above position and feel your experience matches the criteria please apply now for immediate consideration, interviews will be taking place ASAP.
Sellick Partnership is a market-leading professional services recruitment specialist operating across the UK. Over the years we have built up an enviable relationship with employers and our expert team of consultants boast up-to-date market knowledge and a strong reputation making Sellick Partnership best placed to help you. Please note our advertisements use years' experience and salary levels purely as a guide. We are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role. For information on how your personal details may be used by Sellick Partnership, please review our data processing notice https://www.sellickpartnership.co.uk/data-processing-notice