Gateshead, Tyne and Wear
£14 - £17 per hour
5 months ago
Sellick Partnership are currently assisting in the recruitment of a Management Accountant to cover a period of sickness for approx 4-6 weeks.
- Provide financial advice and budgetary support to budget holders throughout the organisation
- Use judgement to compare and evaluate financial information with the constant requirement to analyse and interpret complex financial information
- Assist in producing detailed, regular internal financial reports and forecasts for budget managers at all levels in an agreed format
- Assist in producing monthly movement and variance analysis reports for Finance Managers and budget managers
- Assist in producing monthly financial reports in a timely and efficient manner for distribution to budget holders
The ideal candidate with have extensive experience within financial management, have a solid understanding of financial and accounting principals and possess excellent IT skills with extensive experience in the use of spreadsheets, databases & other reporting software.
If you are interested in this opportunity, please contact Helen Dodds at Sellick Partnership.
Sellick Partnership is a market-leading professional services recruitment specialist operating across the UK. Over the years we have built up an enviable relationship with employers and our expert team of consultants boast up-to-date market knowledge and a strong reputation making Sellick Partnership best placed to help you. Sellick Partnership is proud to be an equal opportunities employer. Please note our advertisements use years' experience and salary levels purely as a guide. We are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role. For information on how your personal details may be used by Sellick Partnership, please review our data processing notice which can be found in the footer on our website.