£35000 - £40000 per annum + + Benefits
3 months ago
Management Accountant required to join a forward thinking award winning not for profit organisation based in Liverpool. My client is looking for an enthusiastic individual who is an experienced Management Accountant to join a well establish dynamic finance function on a permanent basis.
As the Management Accountant you will be reporting to the Finance Manager taking ownership of the management accounts:
Key responsibilities of the Management Accountant
- Full responsibility of the management account
- Ownership of the budgeting and forecasting
- Business partnering the operational managers
- Future planning - building financial models to support managers
Required skills and experience of the Management Accountant
- CCAB part qualified or qualified
- A proven track record in taking ownership for the monthly management accounts
- Excellent written and communication skills
- Demonstrates initiative, whilst able to take direction
- Minimum of one years' experience in a similar role is essential
This is fantastic opportunity to join a company with an excellent reputation in its area who can offer excellent benefits in a positive flexible working environment.
If you believe you have the necessary skills and experience for the Management Accounts role, please apply now, or contact Abigail Day at Sellick Partnership.
We will be reviewing CVs on a weekly basis and shortlisted candidates will be contacted before the closing date.
Disclaimer: Sellick Partnership is a market-leading professional services recruitment specialist operating across the UK. Over the years we have built up an enviable relationship with employers and our expert team of consultants boast up-to-date market knowledge and a strong reputation making Sellick Partnership best placed to help you. Sellick Partnership is proud to be an equal opportunities employer. Please note our advertisements use years' experience and salary levels purely as a guide. We are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role. For information on how your personal details may be used by Sellick Partnership, please review our data processing notice which can be found in the footer on our website.