£38000 - £44500 per annum
0151 224 1480
A forward thinking NHS finance team in Warrington are currently looking to appoint a Management Accountant on an interim basis for four months.
As the Management Accountant, you will work as part of well-established team and be responsible for:
- Regular month end reporting
- Preparing monthly board reports for the IT function
- You will support the Operational Management team to generate, analyse, monitor and report operational financial information
- Reporting profitability of existing services
As the Management Accountant you will have the following skill set:
- Experience as a Management Accountant
- Meticulous attention to detail
- Effective verbal and written communication skills
- Recent experience of Oracle would be highly advantageous
This is a fantastic opportunity for a Management Accountant to join a solid finance team and potentially add NHS experience to your skill set.
If you believe you have the necessary skills and experience for the Management Accountant role, please apply now, or contact Abigail Day at Sellick Partnership.
Sellick Partnership is a market-leading professional services recruitment specialist operating across the UK. Over the years we have built up an enviable relationship with employers and our expert team of consultants boast up-to-date market knowledge and a strong reputation making Sellick Partnership best placed to help you. Sellick Partnership is proud to be an equal opportunities employer. Please note our advertisements use years' experience and salary levels purely as a guide. We are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role. For information on how your personal details may be used by Sellick Partnership, please review our data processing notice which can be found in the footer on our website.