Bury, Greater Manchester
£40000 - £45000 per annum
0161 834 1642
Sellick Partnership are recruiting for an immediately available Management Accountant to join a UK wide, market leading manufacturing organisation on an initial temporary basis. Our dynamic, forward thinking client are looking for an experienced Management Accountant to join their finance department as soon as possible, with potential permanent employment for the right candidate. Following a restructure of the department, this exciting opportunity will provide support to the wider finance team and report into the Head of Finance.
The main purpose of this Management Accounts role is to ensure timely and accurate production of the monthly management accounts and to supervise the members of the transactional team.
* Take full ownership for the monthly management accounts for the business, including posting of journals and month and year-end budgeting and forecasting procedures
* Responsible for full balance sheet and intercompany reconciliations as well as complex VAT returns
* Act as a point of contact for external auditors and ensure a smooth audit process
* Produce ad-hoc reports for the Head of Finance and supervise transactional staff
* Submission of forecasts and KPI reports, including detailed commentary and variance analysis
* Identify and improve processes across the finance department
The Ideal Management Accountant:
The successful individual will be a qualified accountant (ACA/ACCA/CIMA) or equivalent with proven experience within a similar role. Strong stakeholder communication skills are essential as is proven experience in strong financial control, monthly reporting and VAT returns. You will be a driven individual who has an eye for detail, with the ambition to drive the organisation forwards.
If you or anyone you know has the requisite skills or experience for this Management Accountant role please contact Sam Jeffrey at Sellick Partnership.
Sellick Partnership is a market-leading professional services recruitment specialist operating across the UK. Over the years we have built up an enviable relationship with employers and our expert team of consultants boast up-to-date market knowledge and a strong reputation making Sellick Partnership best placed to help you. Please note our advertisements use years' experience and salary levels purely as a guide. We are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role. If you do not hear from us within 48 hours please assume that your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion. For information on how your personal details may be used by Sellick Partnership, please review our data processing notice which can be found in the footer on our website.