East Midlands, England
£14.68 - £17.52 per hour
7 months ago
Sellick Partnership are currently recruiting for an interim Management Accountant to join a Higher Education organisation in the East Midlands. This is a crucial role sitting within the Business Partner team and gives the successful applicant the chance to add real value to the existing team, during a crucial time of year.
The client are an award winning, commercially astute organisation and one that would be a welcome addition to anyone's CV.
Key responsibilities of the Management Accountant:
- Delivering a management accounting service across different service areas
- Preparation of monthly management accounts (including pay reports, accruals, prepayments)
- Rolling monthly forecasts and challenging in a constructive manner
- Being able to dig into the details and explain any variances
- Meeting with budget holders including senior members of staff
The successful Management Accountant will:
- Be a fully CCAB qualified Accountant with extensive management accounting experience
- Good systems and Excel experience including pivot tables
This really is an excellent opportunity to join an organisation that are recognised as being one of the best establishments in their sector. There are fantastic opportunities available for the right candidate in the medium to long-term future, and this is certainly one not to be missed.
If you feel your experience matches the above or are keen to find out more, please get in touch with Liam Cox at Sellick Partnership for a confidential discussion.
Sellick Partnership is a market-leading professional services recruitment specialist operating across the UK. Over the years we have built up an enviable relationship with employers and our expert team of consultants boast up-to-date market knowledge and a strong reputation making Sellick Partnership best placed to help you. Please note our advertisements use years' experience and salary levels purely as a guide. We are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role. For information on how your personal details may be used by Sellick Partnership, please review our data processing notice which can be found in the footer on our website.