Manchester, Greater Manchester
£35000 - £40000 per annum
7 months ago
A rare opportunity has arisen for a Management Accountant to join a well-established organisation based in Manchester.
The purpose of the Management Accountant will be responsible for all the financial accounting, recording and reporting and providing key support at an exciting time of rapid company growtth and development.
Duties of the Management Accountant include:
- To assist for all financial accounting and reporting.
- Monthly balance sheet reconciliations
- Full month end journal entries - accruals, prepayments, payroll.
- Cashflow forecasting and budget preparation
- Monthly consolidated management accounts for multiple entities
- Consolidation adjustment for management accounts
- KPI reporting
- Commentary and variance analysis of budget vs actuals
- Budget forecasting
The suitable candidate will have the following:
- Be AAT Qualifed or Part-Qualified CIMA/ACCA
- At least 5 years' accountancy experience within industry
- Ability to work under pressure
- Supervisory experience is desired but not essential
- Highly motivated for the delivery of accurate and high-quality work
- Strong communication skills - written and verbal
- Works efficiently and calmly under pressure
- Ability to plan and organise workload
- Excellent IT skills, Advanced in all Microsoft Applications
If you are interested in the above position and feel your experience matches the criteria please apply now for immediate consideration or for more information please contact Sam Sullivan email@example.com
Sellick Partnership is a market-leading professional services recruitment specialist operating across the UK. We are proud to be an equal opportunities employer and encourage applications from candidates of all backgrounds and circumstances, including minorities and those with disabilities. Please note our advertisements use years' experience and salary levels purely as a guide. We are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role. If you do not hear from us within 48 hours please assume that your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion. For information on how your personal details may be used by Sellick Partnership, please review our data processing notice which can be found in the footer on our website.