Sunderland, Tyne and Wear
£9.00 - £11.00 per hour
10 months ago
Sellick Partnership are currently working a Large Public Sector Organisation in Tyne and Wear, looking for Assistant Management Accountant.
- Supports the Management Accountant in meeting all requirements for monthly closedown and production of management reports, including journal input, variance analysis, accruals/prepayments/recharges and other routine adjustments. Responsible for ensuring accuracy of journal inputs and adjustments.
- Ensures that reports for supported services are ready for closedown in line with the published timetable.
- Distributes monthly report packs to budget-holders and maintains records of receipts.
- Provides supporting information or analysis for Management Accountants or Divisional Finance Managers for monthly meetings with budget-holders. Deputises at these meetings for the Management Accountant in his/her absence.
- Provides ad-hoc reports and responses to queries as requested by the Management Accountant, or by budget-holders within supported service areas.
- Maintains records of funded establishment change forms and vacancy requisition forms within the Division
- Processing complex recharges from internal service providers to services users, internal and external, requiring the use and setting up of complex spreadsheets, excel and databases to action Internal Service Level Agreements