South Yorkshire, England
£30000 - £33000 per annum + 40 days hol + stats, parking
9 months ago
Sellick Partnership are currently recruiting for a Management Accountant to join an Education organisation in South Yorkshire. This is a crucial, new role within the structure and gives the successful applicant the chance to add real value to the existing team, during a crucial time of year.
Key responsibilities of the Management Accountant:
- Delivering monthly management accounts and associated reporting packs
- Balance sheet reconciliations
- Assisting with budgeting, forecasting and the preparation of statutory accounts
- Quarterly VAT returns
- Supporting budget holders to understand financial statements - acting as a Business Partner
- Management responsibility of a small team
The successful Management Accountant will:
- Have strong experience within the Education / Public Sector
- Be either a fully CCAB qualified Accountant or in the final stages of qualification
- Have strong Management Accounts experience, particularly around the production of monthly reporting packs
- Hold Agresso and Excel experience
- Management/supervisory experience is advantageous
On offer for the successful candidate:
- Salary between £30,000 - £33,000 p/annum
- 40 days holiday + statutory allowance
- Excellent pension contributions
- Continued professional development
This really is an excellent opportunity to join an organisation that are recognised as being one of the best establishments in their Sector. There are fantastic opportunities available for the right candidate in the medium to long-term future, and this is certainly one not to be missed.
If you feel your experience matches the above or are keen to find out more, please get in touch with Liam Cox at Sellick Partnership for a confidential discussion.
Sellick Partnership is a market-leading professional services recruitment specialist operating across the UK. We are proud to be an equal opportunities employer and encourage applications from candidates of all backgrounds and circumstances, including minorities and those with disabilities. Please note our advertisements use years' experience and salary levels purely as a guide. We are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role. For information on how your personal details may be used by Sellick Partnership, please review our data processing notice which can be found in the footer on our website.