South Yorkshire, England
£42500 - £47000 per annum + holiday, car parking, pension, CPD
4 months ago
Sellick Partnership are currently recruiting for a Management Accountant to join a well-established Public Sector organisation in South Yorkshire. This is a crucial, new role within the structure sitting underneath the Chief Accountant, giving the successful applicant the chance to lead a team of 5 with the future prospect of heading the Management Accounts function.
Key responsibilities of the Management Accountant:
- Leading on budget setting and monitoring
- Lead and co-ordinate month-end
- Maintain the organisation's capital programme
- Co-ordinate non-statutory returns
- Management responsibility of 5 Accountants
The successful Management Accountant will:
- Have strong experience within the Public Sector
- Be a fully CCAB qualified Accountant
- Be able to work in a fast-paced and pressurised environment
- Have strong Management Accounts experience
On offer for the successful candidate:
- Salary between £42,500 - £47,000 p/annum
- 32 days holiday + statutory allowance, increasing with length of service
- Excellent pension contributions
- Free car parking
- Continued professional development
This really is an excellent opportunity to join an organisation that are recognised as being one of the best establishments in their Sector. There are fantastic opportunities available for the right candidate in the medium to long-term future, and this is certainly one not to be missed.
If you feel your experience matches the above or are keen to find out more, please get in touch with Liam Cox at Sellick Partnership for a confidential discussion.
Sellick Partnership is a market-leading professional services recruitment specialist operating across the UK. Over the years we have built up an enviable relationship with employers and our expert team of consultants boast up-to-date market knowledge and a strong reputation making Sellick Partnership best placed to help you. Please note our advertisements use years' experience and salary levels purely as a guide. We are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role. For information on how your personal details may be used by Sellick Partnership, please review our data processing notice which can be found in the footer on our website.