Cheadle, Greater Manchester
£30951 - £35546 per annum
0113 243 9775
Sellick Partnership are actively recruiting to a newly created Management Accountant role, working for a charity based in Greater Manchester. They are looking for an established professional, educated to degree level and have a proven track record of finance operations and management accounts preparation. You will be approachable professional and confident, having excellent communication skills and the ability to build strong working relationships. You will be highly analytical and have a high attention to detail.
The role will involve:
- Leading and managing a small team of staff to achieve outstanding results
- Maintaining accurate transactional financial records
- Delivering monthly management accounts for the Trust and all its budget holders in a timely manner
- Delivering financial information for the Fundraising and Central Services departments.
- Taking a leading role in the budgeting and forecasting processes supporting Fundraising and Central Services budget holders.
- Playing a significant role in the transformation of business processes associated with financial operations of the organisation
- Producing reports and data for senior management
If you believe you have the necessary skills and experience for the Management Accountant role, please apply now
Sellick Partnership is a market-leading professional services recruitment specialist operating across the UK. We are proud to be an equal opportunities employer and encourage applications from candidates of all backgrounds and circumstances, including minorities and those with disabilities. Please note our advertisements use years' experience and salary levels purely as a guide. We are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role. If you do not hear from us within 48 hours please assume that your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion. For information on how your personal details may be used by Sellick Partnership, please review our data processing notice which can be found in the footer on our website.