Stoke on Trent, Staffordshire
£30000 - £40000 per annum
6 months ago
Sellick Partnership has a fantastic opportunity for an experienced Management Accountant to join a well-established, forward thinking SME based in stoke. This is a great opportunity for someone to come into a company, take over the finance function and really make it their own.
The purpose and main responsibility of the Management Accountant is to ensure the smooth running of the finance function.
The ideal Assistant Management Accountant will have:
- Excellent communication skills
- Accuracy and an eye for detail
- Advanced Excel skills
- Ability to work accurately & efficiently to meet deadlines
- CIMA/ACCA/ACA (MUST HAVE)
The Daily duties of the Management Account will consist of but not be limited to:
- Departmental head, managing and developing four staff
- Production of monthly management accounts
Month end reconciliations and journal entries, WIP and Stock reviews and postings.
- Bank reconciliations
- Quarterly VAT returns
- Monthly CIS returns
- Processing weekly and monthly payroll
- Oversee and assist with credit control
- Business partnering with all departments assisting with all financial matters, and helping to identify improvements
- Develop relationships with external stakeholders to help reinforce existing trading relationships.
- Responsible for subscriptions and company memberships.
Sellick Partnership is a market-leading professional services recruitment specialist operating across the UK. We are proud to be an equal opportunities employer and encourage applications from candidates of all backgrounds and circumstances, including minorities and those with disabilities. Please note our advertisements use years' experience and salary levels purely as a guide. We are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role. If you do not hear from us within 48 hours please assume that your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion. For information on how your personal details may be used by Sellick Partnership, please review our data processing notice which can be found in the footer on our website.