Greater Manchester, England
Up to £31571 per annum
about 2 months ago
Sellick Partnership have been approached to assist with the recruitment of a key Management Accountant post, to lead and manage an effective management accounting service for a not for profit client, based in South Manchester.
You will take a lead in maintaining and improving the financial records of the organisation by managing the day to day activities within the finance department, taking responsibility for transactional accounting, ensuring all relevant procedures are adhered to and statutory responsibilities are met.
- Responsible for the delivery of timely monthly management accounts for the organisation, providing key support to relevant budget holders
- Preparation of month end journals, prepayments and accruals
- Production of monthly management accounts for all departments of the organisation
- Overseeing and administering cash and banking transactions
- Assist in the development of the financial systems to improve efficiency and effectiveness
- Building the annual budget, collaboratively with budget holders, ensuring integrity of costs incurred and forecast estimates of income and costs
The successful candidate will be able to prioritise tasks and work at a fast pace to meet a number of deadlines.
You will have the ability to discuss financial information and conceptually and concisely with staff who have limited financial knowledge or training.
An advanced level of excel is required. The secured candidate needs to be comfortable with data extraction, analysis, interpretation and presentation.
It is essential that you are educated to degree level and that you have a significant number of years' experience of working in a management accounting, or finance role.
If you consider yourself to be a committed, career driven professional who can demonstrate the above experience and who would welcome the stimulus of this opportunity then we would be pleased to hear from you.
If you would like to apply for this role or would like to find out more, please apply online or contact Stephanie Tasker at Sellick Partnership on 0161 834 1642.
Sellick Partnership is a market-leading professional services recruitment specialist operating across the UK. We are proud to be an equal opportunities employer and encourage applications from candidates of all backgrounds and circumstances, including minorities and those with disabilities. Please note our advertisements use years' experience and salary levels purely as a guide. We are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role. For information on how your personal details may be used by Sellick Partnership, please review our data processing notice which can be found in the footer on our website.