Greater Manchester, England
£40000 - £45000 per annum
5 months ago
Duration: fixed term contract
Sellick Partnership has been assigned to recruit on an exclusive basis a Management Accountant on a 12-15 months fixed term contract for an instantly recognisable, reputable and leading infrastructure and real estate investment company based in Manchester.
Reporting to the Head of Finance, this is a fantastic opportunity which is broad and all-encompassing and will give you exposure to the entire accounts of the business. In addition, you will also manage a team of two-part qualified accountants and will be responsible for their development and progression.
- Preparation of the monthly management accounts
- Preparation of the strategic papers for monthly board meeting
- Preparation of bank facility compliance
- Management of cash and cashflow forecasting
- Responsible for completion of the annual budget
- Preparation of Statutory year-end accounts
- Preparation of year end audit packs and liaising with auditors
- Monthly consolidations
- Manage two PQ's, reviewing and assisting with all the above
- Quarterly P&L forecasting
- Business partner with the wider business
- Provide support to the Head of Finance and Finance Director
The successful candidate will be CIMA, ACCA or ACA qualified and have previous experience in the preparation of management accounts. Good excel skills are required.
You will need to be confident working with a diverse range of people and cultures and have excellent communication skills.
If you consider yourself to be a committed, career driven professional who can demonstrate the above experience and who would welcome the stimulus of this finance post then we would be pleased to hear from you.
If you would like to apply for this role or would like to find out more, please apply online or contact Jonathan Moss at Sellick Partnership on 0161 834 1642.
Sellick Partnership is a market-leading professional services recruitment specialist operating across the UK. We are proud to be an equal opportunities employer and encourage applications from candidates of all backgrounds and circumstances, including minorities and those with disabilities. Please note our advertisements use years' experience and salary levels purely as a guide. We are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role. If you do not hear from us within 72 hours please assume that your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion. For information on how your personal details may be used by Sellick Partnership, please review our data processing notice which can be found in the footer on our website.