Salford, Greater Manchester
£40000 - £42000 per annum + Pension, 25 days holiday
about 2 months ago
A rare opportunity to join a Global business that has been trading in the UK since the 80s based out out of their impressive UK SSC based in Salford. The business prides itself on Qualify and Innovation and has been providing a wide range of services to the Retail sector for many years.
Joining a well established team of professionals you will take ownership of a specific business unit and brand. To provide support to the finance team and Business Unit, and ensure that financial information is produced accurately in line with Company deadlines. Help management use financial information to inform business strategy Duties will include;
* Co-ordinate and prepare Management accounts and ensure that the transactions of the business are conducted in accordance with the relevant accounting standards, procedures and controls.
* Preparing financial statements attributable to cost centre/divisional managers.
* Reconcile actual and forecast sales and cost of sales, calculate standard contribution forecast.
* Analyse variances to budget/forecasts prior to submission of management accounts to relevant stakeholders
* Responsibility for end to end process on management accounts, including liaising with sub ledger stakeholders to ensure base accuracy of data presented at general ledger level, through to senior manager review
* Review balance sheet reconciliations and be able to identify potentials risks, ensuring business unit awareness on a monthly basis
* Undertaking financial administration, and provide relevant information for Internal and External Audits.
* Supporting the FP&A Function providing them with relevant information to contribute towards budgets and forecasts
The successful candidate will be a Qualified ACCA/CIMA/ACA Accountant and have been operating within a Management Accounting capacity for some time. You will be comfortable with Month End and year end processes and looking to take ownership of a business unit.
They are offering a competitive rate of pay, 25 days Holiday, Pension, Life Insurance and Free Parking.
For more information on this role please contact Martin today. Sellick Partnership is a market-leading professional services recruitment specialist operating across the UK. We are proud to be an equal opportunities employer and encourage applications from candidates of all backgrounds and circumstances, including minorities and those with disabilities. Please note our advertisements use years' experience and salary levels purely as a guide. We are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role. If you do not hear from us within 48 hours please assume that your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion. For information on how your personal details may be used by Sellick Partnership, please review our data processing notice which can be found in the footer on our website.